proHNS provides a wide range of engineering, technical, and administrative services. With our extensive network of skilled team members residing throughout Alaska, we can usually contribute local staff to a project that might otherwise lack community or regional insight. Check out our Project Portfolio for some examples of how we’ve put our skills to use.
Below is a list of some of the services we offer. This list is by no means comprehensive, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, contact us.
– Civil Design (transportation, environmental, construction, water resources)
– Contract Administration
– Construction Inspection
– Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
– Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (management, writing, and inspection)
– CAD Drafting
– Environmental Monitoring
– Materials Testing
– Specification Writing
– Project Management
– Quality Assurance/Quality Control review
– Site Assessments
– Stakeholder Coordination and Public Outreach
– AK-CESCL Instruction and Certification